Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 1 - Lara

Off to a bit of a rocky start. I had a terrible night's sleep, and the urge to dunk my head in a vat of coffee is strong. Green tea is a poor substitute, but it is keeping my head off the keyboard and helping to simulate consciousness.

I did bike into work this morning - 10 km. It took me a fair while, and I did have to get off the bike for a bit and walk up the long, slow climb up the causeway to Lion's Gate. But I did get to ride on some of the trails through Stanley Park on the way, so that was a pleasant start to the morning. I hope that by the end of this month, I will be able to just boot up that hill without a problem.

Getting home should also be fun, the climb is much shorter, but significantly steeper. Wish me luck

ETA: It's nearly 3, and I've hit the wall. Hard. coffeeeeeeeee! COFFeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment